Made Up in Boston

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." -Oscar Wilde

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Moving On

Hello, lovely readers. It's been awhile.

I apologize for falling off the proverbial face of the earth. I should have popped in a long time ago to share with you the changes I've gone through over the past few months.

I'll just put it out there for you: I've moved on. I have totally lost my passion for beauty blogging. Now, don't get me wrong: I still enjoy makeup and discovering new beauty products. The fun and joy that came from writing about makeup has disappeared, though. At some point it started to become an annoying habit instead of a fun hobby, and once that happened, I knew it would be wise to step back, scale back my blogging efforts, and see whether or not I started to miss it. I didn't, so I have decided to stop blogging here.

I want to thank you all for following me and for voicing your wonderful questions, comments, and opinions. I have enjoyed reading them and talking about products and sharing tips with you all.

I have started a new blog for a life-long passion: budget-friendly fashion. As a teacher, fashion is a much more realistic blogging opportunity for me than makeup. Unlike my makeup (which more often than not these days is very simple), I have to dress well five days of the week. And so I have decided to blog about my shopping experiences: how to look great while adhering to a budget. I firmly believe that fashion can be fun, classic, and wallet-friendly, and that cheap does not always equal tacky!

I hope you will follow me on my new blog, Teaching Chic and Cheap. If you decide to "move on" as well, thanks again for your years of readership. I wish you well on your future Internet journeys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! great stuff here, I'm glad that I drop by your page and found this very interesting. Thanks for posting. Hoping to read something like this in the future!
    Choose your destination deal. Print your passport. And off you go! Not only does UrBackYard.com help you find things to do in Boston, it helps you find deals to do those things affordably. Find things to do in your area and get deals on doing those things. What’s more is that you don’t have to even know what you’re looking for before you begin. Start with the map and look at what’s happening in your area. Or, choose a category that interests you and see what opportunities wait.

    ReplyDelete