Made Up in Boston

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." -Oscar Wilde

Saturday, October 15, 2011

An Overdue Collection of Some FOTDs

In trying to make up for lost time, I've got a bunch of FOTDs I've been meaning to post over the last month. With apologies again for the massive amount of slacking, here are some Face of The Days for your perusal!
                              

Eyes: MAC Woodwinked, Clinique Pink Chocolates Quad (The browns), L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black
Cheeks: Mary Kay Mineral blush in Sparkling Cider. E.L.F. Studio Blush/Bronzer duo
Lips: Victoria's Secret lipgloss in Mischief

Eyes: MAC Haux & Satin Taupe, L'Oreal Lavender Smokes Quad, Elizabeth Arden Velvet Plumtones Quad, Maybelline Define-a-Line Eyeliner in Rich Raisin, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon black
Cheeks: Milani Lumious blush, Bare Escentuals in Warmth
Lips: Mary Kay lipgloss in Berry Sparkle, Rimmel lipgloss in Rose Cocoon

Eyes: Elizabeth Arden Velvet Plumtones Quad, MAC Scene & Shale, L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
Cheeks: Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose
Lips: Rimmel lipgloss in Rose Cocoon

Eyes: MAC Shroom, Revlon Sterling Rose Quad, Revlon CS eyeliner in Black, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black
Cheeks: E.L.F. Studio Blusher/Bronzer Duo, E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Lilac
Lips: N.Y.C. lipgloss in Sungold Pink

Today's EOTD: Stila Sunset, L'Oreal Lavender Smokes Quad, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black. Look how this shadow combo turned my green eyes blue! Amazing!

I admit I am a full-fledged lover of L'Oreal Telescopic mascara at this point. The above pictures show my lashes with two coats of Telescopic. My lashes look super long, defined, and full. I mean it when I say this just may be the only mascara I'll buy for a good long time.

A close up of the Estee Lauder lipgloss I reviewed in my last post (Honey #03). It looks a bit like a soft peony pink color in this picture, but in actuality it's a soft honey gold. The formula is super thick and should be a bit warm when applied to the lips, otherwise the color is milky and streaky. Once it warms up though it spread beautifully and is pretty true to the color in the tube.

I'm dying to pick this palette up at Bobbi Brown sometime in the near future. The colors are very much in my comfy zone, and it's pretty cheap for Bobbi Brown, too, which I admit is a bit appealing when you consider one eye shadow pan is close to $25! I've been dying to pick Rockstar up, too, so the price point and the gorgeous shadow selections makes it extremely appealing!


No comments:

Post a Comment