Made Up in Boston

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." -Oscar Wilde

Saturday, August 13, 2011

FOTD With MAC Club Eyeshadow

I love, love, love this eyeshadow. Maybe a bit obsessively, if I'm being honest. I had so much fun doing my makeup this morning because every time I swept the shadow brush across my lid, the color of the shadow changed so much. A quick swipe got me a lovely rust color, but a few more applications gave me a gorgeous emerald green near the lashes, and a warm bronze glow as the shadow was blended up and out.

I lined my eyes with Stila Ebony eyeshadow and used a liner brush to sweep the black shadow up. It blended into Club and gave the appearance of more defined lashes. I finished the look off with a quick tight lining using Revlon CS eyeliner in Black and two coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara.

How emo is the following shot, lol? What is this, MySpace 2004? Whatevs. It shows the look in natural light (even if I do look like a moody, attention-starved teenager).

Can you see the red, green, and brown pigments in this shadow? This color is holy Grail material, people. I think I may have finally found my one true eyeshadow love.

Ok, so maybe this look is a little bold for a Saturday afternoon, but hell if I don't feel just the tiniest bit like Victoria Beckham right now (just, you know, minus the whole mismatched face and neck bit...).
Do you have a favorite eyeshadow? 




No comments:

Post a Comment