Made Up in Boston

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." -Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FOTD!

Today's look is a continuation of the last post. Natural, glowing skin was the focus, and I really didn't have much intention of applying more than the basics when I started, but I couldn't help giving myself a soft look using my Elizabeth Arden shadow quad. I'm loving this palette lately because I think the grey tones of the shadows go really well with my coloring.
The lips are a mix of lipsticks, and are the result of experimentation. I used Cover Girl's Incredifull lipstick in Baby's Got Lips, followed by a swipe of Revlon's Lip Glide lipstick in Rose Lacquer and Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Strawberry Fizz. Unfortunately both of the lipstick products are discontinued now, which saddens me because Rose Lacquer is my holy grail rose pink :(
Overall I'm pretty happy with the look. It's soft and mostly neutral, which we know I love. I think it's a very appropriate day time look, especially on a bright, sunny summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment