Made Up in Boston

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." -Oscar Wilde

Monday, May 23, 2011

E.L.F. Cream Liner Review

In my last post, I briefly reviewed E.L.F.'s Studio Cream Liner in Black. Today I tried it out for the first time and I have to admit that I'm very, very impressed.

This stuff took about three seconds to apply, thanks to the handy-dandy little liner brush I received with the purchase. It spreads unbelievably well. I barely needed any product on the brush, and I ended up with perfectly lined, defined eyes. Perhaps it was a little much for my line of work, but I was curious and wanted to play :)

I give you this morning's 5:30 am face:


And a close-up of the liner itself:

*Apologies for the oddly-hued pictures. Apparently my camera was as awake as I was (meaning it wasn't).*

And this is how my eyes look presently (4 pm EST):

Notice that the liner remains perfectly defined, whereas my eyeshadow seems to have decided "creased" is the word of the hour.


I mentioned how this stuff held up under rubbing and water. I should have realized then that this stuff would last all day.

And it only costs $3.00. Unbelievable.

I think this has totally converted me from a crayons to gel liners!

How about you? Are you a crayon or gel fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment